Wanderer Staking Validator

Please tell us your validator moniker used for mainnet genTx and link to the github PR.

Wanderer Staking
github pull - Wanderer Staking gentx by Wanderer-Cry · Pull Request #82 · regen-network/mainnet · GitHub

Please describe the setup you are using for your validator? Include any relevant security information, processor speed, backups and sentry nodes etc…

I'm running the validator infrastructure on a reliable dedicated services, now my choice is OVH spread over the world, with good AntiDDOS and high availability.

Dedicated servers to be used are Intel/AMD, 8 Core, 64GB RAM, nVME SSD 1Tb Raid 1
For Sentry I’m also using the dedicated 4 CPU 32RAM servers.
Back-up is set-up as hot-swap nodes, ready to fail-over with the validator keys in case of issues.

Are you in some way trying to apply the high level application logic to create ecological credits. If so, please explain how.

Hello, my name is Sergii Grekov (or Sergey if pronounced in Russian) and I'm from Ukraine. I'm professional IT engineer and working in a various fields of IT sphere.

My chosen professional area is web programming. As you know, web programming is not only about web sites stuff – this is much wider concept, including client-server architecture, cloud computing, distributed systems, horizontal scaling and lots of other related principles and ideas. I believe this is perspective line of development both IT technologies on the whole, and professional carrier for individual programmer. I’m pretty sure my experience, passion and knowledge would be of benefit to REGEN ecosystem decentralization.

Are you working to engage a broader community? If so, please explain how.

I'm quite active participant of various communities, would spread the word about the Regen network and vision.

Are you a professional validator? Please list your company name and include other chains you are validating for. Please include how long you have been in operation.

Yes, I’m professional validator, however individual. The validator Wanderer took part in CELO testnet, I took part and running now OASIS testnet (and received rewards for this, now Mainnet Validator), I’m taking part and running Solana Tour De Sol testnet validator and eligible Mainnet Beta Validator (running Mainnet with delegations from Foundation). I was running Desmos testnet (COSMOS infrastructure), Bitsong testnet and now Mainnet, and a number of other cosmos forks.

Examples to refer: Oasis Mainnet - come and stake with me )

Solana: Solana Beach - Wanderer Validator

Bitsong: BitSong

How did you perform during testnets and which testnets did you take part in? Please include the moniker(s) used. You can refer to your testnet results at https://regen.vitwit.com

Wanderer - 18th place in the overall testnet rank with 2120 points

Are you active within the community on discord/telegram and in the discourse forum? Please include your usernames for the relevant platforms.

Discord: Wanderer#1042

Are you committed to actively voting on Regen proposals and contributing to governance?

Yes

Do you have website or other links which offer insight to you validation services? Please include any social media and website links.

Please refer to my GitHub (Wanderer-Cry (Serg) · GitHub), and contact me via keybase (wanderer_s (Serg) | Keybase) as applicable. Website is under development.

Please add a paragraph which will help the community decide to delegate to you. This may include any relevant information not listed above as to why you would like to be a Regen Network validator and why the community should choose to delegate to you.

As stated above, I'm running reliable, long-term dedicated server validator infrastructure, proven track record of various testnet-mainnet projects. Come and stake with Wanderer!