In need of communities assistance tokens lost in wallet conversion

Community,

I have been working with the Regen and Keplr teams in attempt to recover a lost wallet. No doubt a step I missed or messed up in the conversion from funding Regen to the Keplr wallet. Dan at Regen and Dogemos at Keplr have been great but have exhausted their options. They have identified no tokens have been transferred out of account. At this point I am asking for a governance proposal to burn my previous wallet and allow the Regen team to assign me a new wallet.

I would appreciate your support — thank you

3 Likes

Hi @freind_ly, really sorry to hear about this!

RND, Inc. has all of the KYC information for people that participated in our token sale and as long as tokens haven’t been transferred from their genesis wallets, I would support a governance proposal to change the public key on accounts where tokens have been lost and the company can 100% verify people’s identity. I would love to hear what others think but I think this would be a good community service as it is very early in the lifecycle of the chain and we understand that many token sale participants may not have understood how critical it is to properly back up their mnemonics.

Hope we can get this resolved for you!