Alex (Bambarello) Validator

Please tell us your validator moniker used for mainnet genTx and link to the github PR.

Alex (Bambarello) Validator
GitHub accepted PR: Alex (Bambarello) Validator gentx by Bambarello · Pull Request #77 · regen-network/mainnet · GitHub

Please describe the setup you are using for your validator? Include any relevant security information, processor speed, backups and sentry nodes etc…

Alex (Bambarello) Validator Infrastructure.

Validator Nodes – the Dedicated hosting services at Hetzner, OVH. Highly available and hardware-redundant servers.

Back-up hot-swap Nodes (non-signing) - the standard setup is to run back-up fully synchronized node and ready to perform the controlled hot-swap fail-over in case of issues.

Sentry Nodes (as applicable) – the Dedicated or Dedicated 4 vCPU servers at Hetzner, OVH or DO.
VPN connection between Validator and Sentry (as applicable and needed)
Monitoring: Node Prometheus Tendermint metrics, node_exporter, Prometheus, Grafana servers (isolated VPS used) and alerts to Telegram, email or other types of alerts as needed.

Are you in some way trying to apply the high level application logic to create ecological credits. If so, please explain how.

Being in crypto since 2017 I took part in a number of testnets and mainnet starts, took part in the community contribution and successful spin off of the following of a various projects. As a professional validator I’m interested in running new and innovative projects and would be happy to run the mainnet validator for the REGEN project with votes/support from Community and the Fondation.

Are you working to engage a broader community? If so, please explain how.

I'm expanding the presence to Twitter, Discord and Telegram

Are you a professional validator? Please list your company name and include other chains you are validating for. Please include how long you have been in operation.

Yes, i’m validating professionally, and now running the validator with either Developers Foundation stake (received upon successful completion of the testnet) or own stake. The current mainnet running:

The Graph Mainnet - completed testnet, received Foundation Rewards, and now running the indexer in Mainnet. The indexer is now in a private mode (100%) commission. Link to the Indexer: Graphscan

Oasis Mainnet - completed testnet and received the delegation from Foundation for running the Mainnet Validator: Link to the validator: OASIS SCAN | Oasis Blockchain Explorer

Solana Mainnet (and now I’m mainnet-beta qualified validator, with the stake received from Development team), Validator Solana Beach - Alexander (aka Bambarello) Validator

Certik Mainnet - Validator and received Foundation votes to keep the decentralization - CertiK Explorer

Sentinel Mainnet - Validator and one of top 10 winners of testnet (received Testnet rewards, and upon start of the mainnet, as Tier 1 validator received 120M of Foundation stake) - Big Dipper | Block Explorer by Forbole

Bitsong Mainnet - I was testnet participant, completed rounds 3-5 and ready for the mainnet, included into the Genesis, received Foundation stake -

Crypto.com - was the testnet Validator, signed collaboration agreement as a dedicated testnet contributor. Finally was in the top 20 of 200 of testnet participants

Regen - testnet participant, completed rounds 3-5 and ready for the mainnet, included into the Genesis. Nominated within top 10 of testnet contributors. https://regen.vitwit.com/ - nickname Bambarello.

How did you perform during testnets and which testnets did you take part in? Please include the moniker(s) used. You can refer to your testnet results at https://regen.vitwit.com

Testnet top 10 - position #9 - Bambarello validator

Are you active within the community on discord/telegram and in the discourse forum? Please include your usernames for the relevant platforms.

Yes, telegram nickname @Lasix, Discord - Alibaba#0280

Are you committed to actively voting on Regen proposals and contributing to governance?

Yes

Do you have website or other links which offer insight to you validation services? Please include any social media and website links.

Please refer to my keybase profile bambarello (Alexander) | Keybase, as well as to the GitHub profile: Bambarello (Alex) · GitHub

Please add a paragraph which will help the community decide to delegate to you. This may include any relevant information not listed above as to why you would like to be a Regen Network validator and why the community should choose to delegate to you.

I’m professional validator, running testnet services for more than 1.5 years, and stable validator in the mainnet-production for: Oasis - half a year with the zero slashing, Solana - 3 months, the Graph - 3+ months, Certik 4+ months etc.

I’m a professional validator, running testnet services for more than 1.5 years, and stable validator in the mainnet-production for: Oasis - half a year with zero slashing, Solana - 3 months, the Graph - 3+ months, Certik 4+ months etc.